2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax..... hmmmm
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance..... no more baap ka maal
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.