Friday, December 03, 2004

Back after the break………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s been a long time. The pressure of work has kept me from updating my blog. It has been testing times for me. Climbing up the social ladder always is.

Luck has introduced me to many poets and dreamers and within these few months, I have got to more of than I had ever seen put together. Very inspiring people they are. It’s after seeing these totally chilled out people that I rediscovered my urge to write. I don’t even know if people are visiting the page anymore, but to those out there who have not lost hope that I will write again “Thank you”.

Guess that’s enough of a comeback note. Will get back to you with more. Till then keep dreaming folks……………………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would be great if u can come back often, say every week, and keep posting.....lookin' forward to more fantastic posts, Sire.