Friday, January 13, 2006

Washing away my sins...........



This rivulet is called the Papanashini ( Destroyer of Sins for those uninitiated to the Sanskrit Language ). According to popular Hindu belief it is the 3 "dip" path to Moksha ( salvation ). It is widely believed that 3 dips are enough to wash away all your earthly sins ( I took 9 as a precaution ). It is also one of the sacred places where Hindus come to perform the last rites of their kith and kin. This rivulet flows down a hillock which makes the water refreshingly cool and clear. A must go for all you sinners out there. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

9 dips?? :o:o...are you sure??? YOU??....YOU and 9 dips??? Is that enough?? Hey, by the way, what happened to the water?/

Anonymous said...

Hi There sumod_talking how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on dream and I came across yours. while Washing away my sins........... wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for dream stuff. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous said...

"Do less, but do it better". Do u think u can put a football ( being in its original size and shape ) in a very small vessel ??? I wonder!

Anonymous said...

Hi sumod_talking love your blog. I came across it while looking for dream interpretation. I know Washing away my sins........... is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for dream interpretation stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care