Friday, April 22, 2011

Turning 30

Yes I watched that movie. Did I like it... of course Gul looks fabulous. Come on apart from that man what else did I like... I just realized that 30 is upon me too (less than an year to go). Although it was a chick flick I could identify a lot with it. What have I done in the list of things to do:

1) Go to a high school of my choice - Check
2) Become a computer engineer - Check
3) Visit another country - Check
4) Visit another country on vacation - Check
......

La la la la what am I doing I hate checklists and I am just turning 30 not dying... oops gotta go am feeling hungry...

Back with an apple... like they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Speaking of doctors my health hasn't been the greatest ever. A trip to Chennai on work for a month didn't help either. Hot weather, boring food and the two Ls of my life liquor and laptop missing definitely took it's toll. Ok let's take another shot at making a list. This time of things that I am looking forward to doing in the next half (or less) of my life...

1) Getting married ... yes yes yes I am ready and not scared at all. actually looking forward to it. Now apart from my parents there is one more person whom I can trouble by being my wayward and irresponsible self... Oh ya that prospect totally thrills me. The girl I am marrying does read my blog so honey if you are reading this I love you but yes will trouble you a lot.

2) Going on a honeymoon - He he he he yes one of the many perks of getting married ;-)

3) Writing a book - I won't reveal the plot here don't worry

4) Travelling, travelling n more travelling - Love all new experiences

5) Opening a restro bar - Just remembered that i need to start saving up for that

I could go on and on so let us leave it at that for now... Now here is to a list of things that I wont (have) to do:

1) Get hair implants - Got a thick coat of hair (all over ;) don't believe me... I can prove it he he he he ) Even if I lose my hair I swear I will go for the bald with a French beard look

2) Wear attractive liengerie - Never needed it and will not if u get the flow ;-)

3) Tummy tuck - Need one but will never go for it

4) Quit my job - Whatever complains I have against them and whatever they have against me even out so I guess I am there till they get tired of me or I get tired of them :D go figure

Good now that I have broken in my new keyboard you guys are free to go. The apple has disappeared and big boys need more than an apple for lunch... Till later ppl

Luv
Sumod

P.S: If you did not get the liengerie bit then don't sweat it... Ignorance is bliss.

1 comment:

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

hmm ... To not to do's are always better. You wont revisit these pages and feel bad that you did not do it :)